1. What is the product?
Kohinoor Square is a Mixed Use Development which consists of a 52 storey Commercial Tower, Luxury Retail, a Five Star Boutique Hotel, Michelin Star Restaurants, a plethora of F & B options, a 32 storey Residential Tower- Altissimo, a world class clubhouse and proposed 24 hour valet and concierge services.
2. What are the total numbers of homes to offer @ Kohinoor square?
There are 132 ultra-modern 2.5, 3 and 3.5 bedroom luxurious homes on offer at Kohinoor square.
3. How many homes on each floor?
Each floor has eight apartments except for Floors 17, 21 and 25 which have 6 homes each.
4. What is the total area of the project?
Approximately 5 acres
5. Where is the project located?
The Kohinoor Square is located in the heart of Mumbai city at N.C. Kelkar Marg, R.G. Gadkari Chowk, Shivaji Park, Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028.
6. What are the views from each Home?
The homes offer unrivalled and unrestricted views of the Northern Suburbs, South Mumbai, Eastern Port and the Arabian Sea.
7. What is the floor to floor height?
Floor to floor height is 3.9 meters approximately.
8. What are the salient features of the project?
The Salient Features of Residential Towers are:
- Design Concept: An iconic structure drawing inspiration from the diamond.
- Location: Situated at the convergence of both the eastern and western corridors the project sits at the axis of the northern and southern halves of the city of Mumbai.
- Space means luxury: Spacious homes with well designed layouts.
- Iconic Property: Adrian Zecker run GHM group will operate the Five Star Boutique Hotel- Aayu and Michelin starred Chefs Joel Robuchon and Hide Yamamoto are bringing in their signature restaurants to Kohinoor Square thereby making it an iconic property .
- Reimagined Luxury – apartments include magnanimously designed living rooms with panoramic vistas, ergonomically designed kitchens with plenty of ‘life’ space and bedrooms fit for royalty.
9. When will the project be completed?
We are expecting the Commercial Tower to be completed by March 2015 while the Residential Tower- Altissimo will be available for possession by March 2016. We have all the requisite approvals in place and construction is on in full swing .The project is approved by all major banks and financial institutions.
10. How many car parks are available per Home?
We offer 2 car parks per apartment.
11. What is the mode of payment?
All payments are to be made either by Cheque drawn in favour of Kohinoor CTNL Infrastructure Company Pvt. Ltd or through RTGS.
12. What is the distance from the Domestic and International Airports and how long does it take to reach the two from Kohinoor Square?
Distance from the Domestic Airport is 10 kms and it takes 18 minutes to reach from Kohinoor Square; while the International Airport is 14.9 kms away and it takes 25 minutes to reach there.
13. Who are the architects for the project?
Gkkworks, USA & SSA Architects, India
14. The details of Elevators for residential tower?
The residents of Altissimo have three passenger elevators and one service elevator for their perusal. These are one of the fastest lifts in the country which use Compass Destination Management by Otis enabling the concept of instant notification thereby reducing passenger wait time for an elevator to less than half a minute.
15. What are the measures taken for security and safety?
- Building Management System
- Security Command Centre
- CCTV for 24x7 Surveillance
- Smart Card and Access Control Entry System
- RFID Card reader for vehicle entry
- Burglar Alarm & door Intruder System
- Video Door Phones with coloured LCD display
- Gas & Smoke detectors
- Internal PABX intercom system in each flat
- Remote assistance on Smart phones through SMS/ Email/Remote Monitoring.
- Concierge service on Touch Pad / Customer’s smart phones.
- Ready WiFi Data, Voice and Satellite Connectivity
16. Who is the Structural Consultant for the project?
Sterling Engineering Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd and Thornton Tomasetti, USA
17. Who are the MEP Consultants for the project?
Spectral Services Consultants Pvt Ltd and Buro Happold Consulting Engineers Inc, USA.
18. Who is the strategic partner for Project Construction?
The strategic partner for Project Construction is L&T Limited.
19. What are the Amenities provided at Altissimo?
- Homes at Altissimo are literally like a breath of fresh air as they begin approx. 60 meters above sea level.
- All homes come equipped with a modular kitchen and 3 fixture bathrooms.
- All the rooms boast of Italian Marble flooring and Non- Skid tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- State-of-the-art home automation & safety systems for each home.
- ‘Double Glass Unit’ windows offering uninterrupted views and maximum energy efficiency.
- Club house with gym, infinity pool, kids play area and recreational facilities managed by a world class operator.
- Two dedicated car parks for all apartments.
- Dedicated entrance lobby with valet parking and 24-hour concierge services.
- VRV Air Conditioning System for each home for comfort-living
- 100% power backup for Common Areas
- Mobile Boosters for all floors.
- Property managed by an internationally renowned facility management provider.
20. Is there an option to buy a bareshell apartment?
21. What are the privileges available for Kohinoor Square Residences?
- Double height terrace.
- Proposed Valet Parking & 24 hour Concierge Services
- Recreation Floor to include: State-of-the-art gym, infinity pool, kids pool, Jacuzzi, jogging track, dedicated play area for children, Health and Fitness Centre, lounge, Cafeteria etc.
- Internationally renowned restaurants, bars and food court
22. What are the registration and stamp duty charges?
Registration charge is Rs 30000 and Stamp Duty is 5% of the Agreement Value.
*The Stamp Duty and Registration as mentioned above are as on date and subject to change as per Govt. policy in that behalf
23. Which are the documents that I would receive after registration?
Registered Sale Agreement
24. What are the other statutory charges apart from the registration and stamp duty?
Service Tax @ 3.708% of Agreement Value and VAT @ 1% of Agreement Value
*The Service Tax and VAT as mentioned above are as on date and subject to change as per Govt. policy in that behalf
25. What are the documents required from the customer at the time of Registration?
Photocopy of Passport, Single passport size photograph and Pan Card copy and other documents as required by concerned authorities.
27. Who will maintain the property after possession?
We will be maintaining the property for 2 yrs with the help a Facility Management Service Provider; thereafter the society will be formed.
28. Will the developer help in forming a society?
29. Who can buy a property in Kohinoor Square?
As per government policies and statutory applicable laws, after production of relevant documents, interested parties can buy a property at Kohinoor Square which includes but is not limited to Indian Citizens, Non Resident Indians (NRIs),People of Indian Origin (PIOs), Indian Companies/Firms / Trusts/MNCs etc.
30. Are there any restrictions on the number of residential properties that NRIs/PIOs can purchase?
Depends on relevant permissions from concerned authorities.
31. Is the personal presence in India of the NRI/PIO purchaser required at the time of registration of the property in the name of the NRI/PIO purchaser?
No, an NRI/PIO purchaser can be represented in India by a person in whose favour the NRI/PIO has executed a power of attorney at the time of registration of the property. However, this is subject to government policy in this regard.
32. Are PIOs required to submit a copy of their PIO card at the time of registration of the property in India?
- We at Kohinoor Square have endeavored to answer all of the above questions to the best of our knowledge and want to specify that the information shared in this section is for general guidance only. The viewers of this page are requested to verify the relevant information through their own independent sources.
- “All taxes, levies, duties, cesses (whether direct or indirect and whether applicable/payable now or become applicable/payable in future) including, Service Tax, VAT, Stamp Duty, Registration Charges etc as mentioned are as on date and subject to change as per Govt. policy in that behalf”
- 3. “The Promoters reserve the right to alter/add/include/exclude/amend any amenities, features or plans at their discretion. Images are for representational purposes only. Though it will be endeavored to match the specifications as mentioned, there may be changes depending upon the availability at the time of building completion. The brand, colour and models of all will be subject to architects / interior designer’s sole discretion and availability.”