KOHINOOR SQUARE – OPULENCE PERSONIFIED
An incredible blend of high-end technology and breath-taking luxury.
The newest and most iconic address in Mumbai.
This architectural marvel certified by CTBUH as India's tallest Commercial Tower is strategically located at the convergence of the East and West corridors while also straddling the confluence of South and North Mumbai. Standing at 52 stories, the tower offers panoramic and uninterrupted views of South Mumbai, the Arabian Sea, the Northern Suburbs and the Eastern Port.
Kohinoor Square is the only mixed used development project in Mumbai. Envisaged by gkkworks (USA) and SSA Architects, Kohinoor Square ensures sustainable development through Gold LEED rating. The unique structure also incorporates a flagship luxury hotel which crowns its commercial tower.
The commercial tower is designed to offer a heady mix of luxury offices, high street shopping arenas, gourmet food and signature dining spaces, at the most strategic location in Mumbai. It's proximity to the upmarket residential areas of Worli and Bandra put it squarely in the middle of the highest spending target group of Mumbai.
A retail block of 50,000 sq. ft. averaging 14,000 sq. ft. floor plates with an impressive floor to floor height of 4.4 meters complements the hotel and is attracting global retailers. This presents itself as an ideal locale for leading global retailers to showcase their world famous brands.
Location is the mantra of modern day commerce and Kohinoor Square hits the bull's eye. Adjacent to both the main North – South thoroughfare make for an easy car ride, while the short walk to Dadar station where both the Western and Central railway lines meet makes for easy public transport commute and a happy employee.
Denizens of Kohinoor Square will also have access to approximately 30,000 sq ft of food and beverage options, from cafes to food courts and gastronomic delis.
A Work of Art – Down to the smallest details:
- The brilliant design by gkkworks (USA) and SSA Architects.
- A commitment to sustainable development through a Gold LEED rating.
- Efficient traffic management.
- Parking for approximately 2000 vehicles.
- State-of-the-art security and safety management with a non-intrusive security detail.
- Low flow faucets, dual flush toilets and grey water systems ,storm water & rainwater management systems – all a part of our commitment to the environment.
- Over 20% energy efficiency as compared to conventional buildings, translating into cost and energy saving.
- Façade glazing designed for optimal exterior view and maximizing interior cooling and natural light.
- Unique Compass Management System to manage vertical transportation efficiently.
- Dedicated Terrace Garden for the Commercial Towers.
- Separate Energy Centre to house utilities.
- Huge food court to seat more than 400 people.
- Tranquil and refreshing Sky Gardens and Breakout areas.
- 6 storey high Atrium to be a destination for art and music lovers.
- A flagship luxury hotel on the top floors of the Commercial Tower.
- Internationally acclaimed signature restaurants.