KOHINOOR SQUARE - OPULENCE PERSONIFIED
The Kohinoor Square, Mumbai's first mixed-use development project.
Mixed-use development has emerged as the new trend in global cities. Keeping pace with this new paradigm shift in urban living, the iconic Kohinoor Square has put Mumbai on the world stage.
Sprawled across 2.6 million sq. ft. on 5 acres of land, Kohinoor Square has earned the status of housing one of Indiaâ€™s tallest Commercial Towers. The Residential Tower abuts its fraternal twin. Apart from luxury residences, this project will see a heady mix of high-street retail arenas, signature dining spaces and 10 floors of parking at the most strategic location in Mumbai.
Location plays a big role in bestowing the â€˜iconicâ€™ status to a property. It is accessible with ease from both the Eastern and Western Express Highways. Dadar railway station is just a short walk away, offering access to Western & Central Railway. Also, the upcoming Dadar Metro Station is just across the street, ensuring connectivity and convenience.
A work of art - down to the smallest details:
- The brilliant design by gkkworks (USA) and SSA Architects
- A commitment to sustainable development through a Gold LEED rating
- Parking for approximately 1823 vehicles
- State-of-the-art security and safety management with a non-intrusive security detail
- Over 20% energy efficiency as compared to conventional buildings, translating into cost and energy saving
- Facade glazing designed for optimal exterior view and maximizing interior cooling and natural light
- Compass Management System for efficient vertical transportation
- Separate Energy Centre to house utilities
Kohinoor Square VR
NC. Kelkar Marg,
R.G Gadkari chowk,
The project has been registered via MAHARERA registration No. P51900004769 for Kohinoor Square Phase 1 (Wing A & B) and P51900012308 for Phase 2 (Wing C) and is available on website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in under registered projects.
Conditions Apply: This is not an invitation to offer and/or commitment of any nature. The details shown in the image/s are only indicative in nature and are only for the purpose of illustrating/indicating a possible layout and do not form part of the standard specifications/amenities/services to be provided. All specifications of the project/unit shall be as per the final agreement between the Parties. Recipients are advised to apprise themselves of the necessary and relevant information of the project prior to making any purchase decisions.
The Recipients acknowledges that this is a sales document and some details may change over a time in best interest of the development, as may be decided by the Developer.